30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs. Please note that your shipping fee will be deducted.
PRUVUE 1-Year Limited Warranty
PRUVUE offers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on a majority of Pruvue products. Pruvue products purchased from unauthorized distributors or re-sellers are not covered by the 1 year warranty. This warranty is only valid for items that are considered defective. Defects are defined as imperfections or flaws that are produced by a manufacturing error. Accidental drops, installation failures, normal wear and tear, etc. caused by the owner are not covered under this warranty.
Action Camera / Battery
- We pride ourselves in being able to provide hassle-free warranty services and returns. All of our dash cams are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- In the case of any malfunctions and defects, we would gladly provide you with a replacement unit.
- 90 day warranty
- Applicable to manufacturer defects, not user-generated problems
How to submit a warranty:
You must Ship your original products with the Warranty Claims Form. To obtain the Warranty Claims Form, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, water damage, and theft
- Any costs related to removing or reinstalling the product
- Any product that has been altered, defaced, or had the serial number removed
- Any product that is not purchased directly from pruvue.com
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Any product that is not manufactured by Pruvue (including, without limitation, any non-Pruvue product that is used in connection with the Product)
We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with Pruvue. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by contacting us here: email@example.com.
OUR OF WARRANTY REPAIRS
With dash cams that are out of warranty, because we deal directly with the manufacturers unlike 99% of online vendors, we can offer repair services at a specified fee. Feel free to contact us. if you are looking for a quote for your dash cam repair.
What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
If you made your purchase through Pruvue.com, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address. If you made your purchase through an authorized Pruvue Re-seller, you may contact the Re-seller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.